Are You Ready to Say 'I Do!'
So, you think you'd like to book us for your big day? Great! We've made it simple and convenient to get started with these three steps and helpful consultation tips that will take you from "She said yes!" to "I do!" We offer flexible consultation appointment times, a no-pressure approach to learning more about the All Occasion Silk Creations experience, and a straightforward breakdown of your investment.
Every couple that books with us also gains access to their private password-protected client portal to keep organized along the way. Find all of your contracts, invoices, appointments, and correspondence in one easy-to-access location.
Step 1: Submit Your Pre-Consultation Form
If you think we'd be a good fit for your wedding, submit your form to schedule your complimentary consultation. This helps us to get to know you a little better before we meet and gives you access to "In Bloom," our exclusive bride guide.
If we are available for your date, we will then send you a link to book your consultation at a time that works best for you via our online scheduling system.
Step 2: Plan and Prep
We know that for many brides, planning your wedding flowers is a totally foreign concept. Don't worry if you're not sure of where to begin; we're happy to walk you through the process of planning your dream wedding. If you already have ideas, we'd love to hear them, too! Bring us your design inspiration and let's brainstorm over your complimentary consultation. We'll listen to your desires and make them happen, with the least amount of stress possible.
Step 3: Your Consultation
At your consultation, we'll review your pre-consultation form together and discuss floral designs and options that fit your personality and the look you want for your big day, everything from flower options and available colors to bouquet styles and anything else you may have questions about.
At this time, you will also receive a quote for your flowers and a contract to review, both of which are required to reserve your wedding date.
Planning For Your Consultation
- As a courtesy, please let us know ASAP if you cannot keep your consultation appointment. You may call or cancel/change your appointment directly from your consultation confirmation email.
- Appointments typically last between 45-60 minutes for most couples.
- Bring photos! We love to see your wedding gown, your bridesmaids’ dresses, and photos of floral designs that have inspired you or ideas that you would like to incorporate into your flowers, etc. And don't forget color and fabric swatches! This ensures we have an accurate interpretation of your bridal party dresses and/or linens.
- Be open and realistic about your budget. Doing so will help Susan bring your vision to reality with designs with flower options and design elements that create a cohesive look and reflect your individual personality and style. Focus your meeting on more than just getting a price; learn what sets a vendor apart with service and quality, not just value. Only gathering prices will lead to a variety of costs, but says little about the experience and quality of work you'll receive for your big day.
- We recommend bringing along just one other supportive friend or family member. Too many outside opinions can easily become overwhelming for many brides. Keep in mind the old saying: "Too many cooks spoil the broth."
Happy Little Tears
"As beautiful as a fresh bouquet of flowers are, I knew I wanted silk flowers because I'm getting married in March without access to a fridge to keep them cool. After searching for something that looked natural, and scouring Hobby Lobby's across the east coast for a natural look, I finally found Susan through a recommendation. She was fantastic to work with - I am not local, and I had zero idea what I wanted. When I finally received my shipments 8 weeks before the wedding, I just sat on my living room and had happy little tears. They were perfect. I am SO pleased by how they look! They're full, they look natural, and they are obviously lovingly created."
Professional and Beautiful
"All Occasion Silk Creations did an awesome job for my daughter's wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend them...professional, beautiful flowers (bouquets, kissing balls, table arrangements, etc.), and affordable. We had many compliments at the wedding and afterward."
Denise (mother-of-the-bride), 4/30/16
Thank you so much! The flowers were amazing! Everyone thought they were real flowers and [they] loved the brightness! These flowers MADE my pictures extra special! All Occasion Silk Creations [is] so creative and very reasonable!