Step 1: Submit Your Pre-Consultation Form
If you think we'd be a good fit for your wedding, submit your form to schedule your complimentary consultation. This helps us to get to know you a little better before we meet and gives you access to "In Bloom," our exclusive bride guide. We will then send you a link to book your consultation at a time that works best for you via our online scheduling system.
Step 2: Plan & Prep
We know that for many brides, planning your wedding flowers is a totally foreign concept. Don't worry if you're not sure of where to begin; we're happy to walk you through the process of planning your dream wedding. If you already have ideas, we'd love to hear them, too! Bring us your design inspiration and let's brainstorm over your complimentary consultation. We'll listen to your desires and make them happen, with the least amount of stress possible.
Step 3: The Fun Part
At your consultation, we'll review your pre-consultation form together and discuss floral designs and options that fit your personality and the look you want for your big day, including types of flowers, available colors, bouquet types, centerpiece styles, and anything else you have questions about.
At this time, you will also receive a quote for your flowers and a contract to review.
Planning For Your Consultation
- As a courtesy, please let us know ASAP if you cannot keep your consultation appointment. You may call or cancel/change your appointment directly from your consultation confirmation email.
- Appointments typically last between 45-60 minutes for most couples.
- Be sure you've submitted your pre-consultation form. This helps us provide you with a more accurate quote for your wedding flowers and helps you narrow down your needs and wants.
- Bring photos! We love to see your wedding gown, your bridesmaids’ dresses, and photos of floral designs that have inspired you or ideas that you would like to incorporate into your flowers, etc. And don't forget color and fabric swatches! This ensures we have an accurate interpretation of your bridal party dresses and/or linens.
- Be open and realistic about your budget. Doing so will help Susan bring your vision to reality with designs with flower options and design elements that create a cohesive look and reflect your individual personality and style. Focus your meeting on more than just getting a price; learn what sets a vendor apart with service and quality, not just value. Only gathering prices will lead to a variety of costs, but says little about the experience and quality of work you'll receive for your big day.
- We recommend bringing along just one other supportive friend or family member. Too many outside opinions can easily become overwhelming for many brides. Keep in mind the old saying: "Too many cooks spoil the broth."